Following the latest health measures taken by the government for the year 2020, a set of measures has been put in place with the Centre Martial Shudan, in order to propose a safe framework adapted to the practice of martial arts, it is therefore important to read them:
- Anyone going to the dojo early should ensure that the previous group has left the dojo before returning.
- It is important to disinfect your hands at the entrance and wear a protective mask outside the tatami.
- If you need to use a locker room, it should be occupied by one person at a time.
- The bukiwaza part (with weapon) will be made without mask while respecting the recommended safety distance.
- The tai-jutsu part (bare hand) will be done with a mask if it is not possible to respect a safe distance.
- It is important to clean all materials used after the course, a cloth and disinfectant will be provided by the dojo.