The next Aikido 2020 winter session for adults will start on Monday, January 13th, 2020 at Centre Ste-Cécile and on Wednesday, January 15th, 2020 at Centre St-Michel.
Here is the planning and details of the courses:
CENTRE LA JEUNESSE – Centre Ste-Cécile
- The first class will start on Monday, January 13th, 2020 for a duration of 10 weeks.
- Due to Center Lajeunesse move, classes will be held now every Monday at Centre Ste-Cécile (225, Castelnau street East, Montreal, QC, H2R 1P6) for beginner or intermediate practitioners from 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm
- The proposed fee is 110 CAD for the full session (10 weeks).
- Registrations is currently open on the center’s website: http://centrelajeunesse.org/inscription/
- The first class will start on Wednesday, January 15th, 2020 for a duration of 10 weeks.
- Classes will be held every Wednesday at Centre des loisirs communautaires Saint-Michel for advanced or intermediate practitioners from 7:15 pm to 8:45 pm
- The proposed fee is 110 CAD for the full session (10 weeks), for people already registered at Centre Lajeunesse a tariff of 60 CAD will be proposed
- Registrations are currently organized by the Academy, just confirm us your presence by email.
For any questions don’t hesitate to contact us by mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you soon on the tatamis!